1. Applicant is and always has been a female and is at least 18 years of age as of the date of entry.
2. Applicant will continue to be a person of good moral character; affirms that she has not committed and will not commit any act inconsistent with the highest standards of public morals and conventions or that will reflect unfavorably on the Pageant, its representatives, sponsors and or/licensees; that during her majority (18 years of age or older), she has not willingly appeared in provocative and sexually explicit photographs for any film, video, or publication prior to, during the State Pageant, or during her reign as a State winner or as “Miss For America.”.
3. Applicant must be a resident of the “State”, or “Military Installation”, in the “State” of entrance into the Pageant. If Applicant seeks to represent the District of Columbia, she must reside in or work within a 25 mile radius, on a full time basis, thereof. Applicant is only permitted to enter one State Pageant per Pageant year, and must follow rules outlined above.
4. Applicant agrees to look solely to the State Director with respect to all matters relating to the State Pageant, including her application to enter the State Pageant, the preparation, rehearsal, performance and selection process relating to the State Pageant and all other matters relating to the State Pageant. Mrs. America, Inc. dba Miss for America, its Officers, Directors, Agents and Employees are not liable to Applicant for anything whatsoever in connection with the State Pageant.
5. Applicant will attend the Miss for America Pageant (sometimes referred to as the “National Pageant”) if selected as the Winner in the State Pageant and further abide by all the required services, rules and regulations governing this National Pageant. Applicant is responsible to both Miss for America and her State Director in the event of non-compliance with the same.
6. Applicant may have a modeling, personal management and/or agency contract, which contract, however, does not include, authorize, or permit the use of the name of “Miss For America Pageant” or any title designation or reference with respect to the Pageant in any manner. Applicant may not have any commercial tie-up or endorsement agreement or commitment of any kind whatsoever. Applicant agrees to be bound by the rules, regulations and the Contestant Agreement required by Mrs. America, Inc. dba Miss For America.
7. State Directors, at their discretion, may accept a qualified Contestant, who has competed at the Miss For America Pageant, in non-consecutive years.
8. A Contestant may not participate as a contestant in another pageant while holding a city, county, or State Title in the Miss For America system.
9. Relative to State matters, the Directors shall have the final approval of wardrobe, appearances, press releases, coaching and hair and make-up providers.
10. Applicant hereby authorizes the use of any Pageant photos or video reproduction of the Applicant at the State or National Pageants for promotional purposes.
11. Miss For America, Inc. (MFA) at its discretion, may conduct separate Pageants or Contests, such as a: “1st Runner-Up” or “Fabulous Face” Contest and add Delegates to the National Competition. The Winners of the same, or other Delegates, may be placed into the Semi-Final Competition by MFA. “State 1st Runner-Ups” shall be eligible to compete in the State Competition the following year, provided that they do not become Miss For America.
12. As consideration for this agreement, Contestant promises to pay the respective State entry fee, all payments being non-refundable.
13. Failure of a Contestant to abide by the rules above may result in disqualification and or removal of a State Title at the discretion of the State Director, subject to review by the National Pageant Grievance Committee.
Mrs. America is a registered trademark of Mrs. America, Inc., Mrs. World is a registered trademark of Mrs. World, Inc.,
P.O.Box 5070, LaQuinta, CA 92248 Tel: (760) 564-9777 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org